These Muffins were delicious, Gluten-FREE, and sweetened with un-processed nature!
I got the recipe from here CLICK HERE, then added my personal touch!
What the recipe called for was such a tiny batch of muffins, I multiplied it many times. Below is the recipe I converted it to, then doubled it again. (If you want less, that just 1/2 the recipe).
I make BIG batches so I have enough to give, & FREEZE!
Makes 35- 45
- 8 Cups of Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Flour
- 8 tsp. Gluten-Free Baking POWDER
- 2 tsp Salt. I use Pink Himalayan or Celtic Sea Salt
- 6 tsp. Cinnamon
- 12 drops doTERRA CPTG Cinnamon Essential Oil
- 3 tsp nutmeg
- 1 Cup Vegan Trim Shake
- 16 Eggs
- 4 ripe puree Bannanas
- 4 Cups puree Fruits & Veggies (I used Butternut Squash, & Strawberries)
- 2-3 Cups Grated Carrots
- 1 1/3 Cups Honey
- 2 Cups Raw Coconut Oil. Tropical Traditions Gold Label CLICK HERE
- 8 tsp. Vanilla
- 5 oz of dates
- 1 1/2 Bag of Enjoy Life Mini Chips
Pre-Heat oven to 325* F.
Combine all the wet ingredients, into a bowl and blend well.
In a separate bowl combine all the dry ingredients, and mix well.
Combine both bowls of ingredients into one bowl and hand stir with a spoon. *Key to muffins they say is to NOT OVER-MIX!!!*
Spray, or rub oil in the muffin tins. Followed by sprinkling flour in, for easy removal of muffins. I prefer to cook in Stainless Steel Tin, to protect our health. Non-Stick has controversy as to linked health concerns, so I stay away.
Bake for 25-30 min. Mini tins 20 min. Let cool before storing.