#WHAT’S FOR DINNER
This was so delic, I had to come post for you all to enjoy. I added a healthy touch, because I love hiding veggies.
First make your dough, that turns out fine even when I don’t let it rise.
- 4 C Gluten Free Flour
- 3 tsp. Xanthan Gum
- 2 Tbl. Yeast
- 2 tsp sugar (don’t use honey, it didn’t activate the yeast)
- 2 tsp salt ( I love to use Himalayan Salt)
- 6 Tbl. Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Cup Warm Water 100′
- Turn oven to 400′ F
- Mix flour, xanthin, yeast, sugar
- Add & Mix Salt
- Add & Mix Olive Oil
- Slowly add Water
- Mix for 4 min. with a bread mixer
- Roll into ball, leave in mixing bowl, paint lightly with Olive Oil, Cover and let rise.
- NOTE: I sometimes add up to a cup more of flour so it’s not so sticky. If in my mixer it naturally rolls into a ball and holds, I know that’s enough flour.
OPTIONAL (I never leave enough time to do this, but you can.. 🙂 Wrap in plastic and let cool in refrigerator for 1-2 hrs.
- Roll out into a pizza circle, with flour on counter. Use a pizza spatula (I use a BBQ pizza spatula, my Amazing Bestie got me Frankie, because I love to BBQ cook pizzas….Say WHAT!?!) and move it to a pizza stone. Blind bake for 5 min.
- Remove and flip cooked side up & apply toppings to top
Tonights pizza fixtures:
- First about 1 Tbl. Olive Oil, with some crushed jar garlic about 1 tsp
- Next, finely cut Kale and sprinkle on top
- Add some pre-cooked chicken and finely chunky chop
- Sprinkle Daiya (View Here) Mozzarella Cheese optional to add Cheddar
- Lastly…drum rollllllll… Drizzle some BBQ over top
- Bake for 7-8 min if you pre-baked the one side. If not, then bake 7-10 min on pizza stone, then 5-8 min additional on oven rack
Kids ate it up giving no mention to the Kale, and I had the bottom covered in green! #rockstarmom WIN tonight for sure.
Happy Healthy Joyful Life is for you too!