Oh, how yummy this dish is when you nail it… I say that only because I cook with a splash of this, a dash of that, and a pinch of something, hoping it all comes together and the flavors merry in the end… This was so delish all but the 2 year old said “those salads were so good Mom”. In my world actions speak the loudest, and with licked clean plates, I’d say their actions met their words. So here it goes
Takes about 10 min to make, then let stand for 20 min. Fed 5 small children & 2 Adults..barely because it was so delish!
- Wash your veggies.
- I wash all my fruits n veggies in a baking soda & vinegar diluted with a sing of water with 3 drop lemon. This cleans your fresh, and can help them to last longer
- Cut your 2 cucumbers into bite size pieces
- Cut your 1 Container of cherry tomatoes into quarters
- OPTIONAL: Cut 1/2 purple onion, or 1/2 yellow onion into bite size
- Add 2 tsp dried Italian Seasoning
- Add 1 tsp dried parsley
- add 1 toothpick barely dipped in CPTG Grade dōTERRA Oregano Essential oil
- 1-2 Tbl Olive Oil. Start with less you can always splash in a little more
- 1 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper…I like a little more salt, so I add a few pinches :0)
- Mix together well, and let the flavors merry together